Sr. Specialized Radiologic Technologist (Mammo/CT) - Medical Imaging
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Truman Medical Centers, Inc
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
If you share our passion for healthcare excellence, take your place among the best at Truman Medical Centers. Named one of the nation's top academic medical centers and one of the "Best places to work" in Kansas City, TMC is the primary teaching hospital for the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Health Sciences and is particularly distinguished for its care in asthma, bariatrics, diabetes, women's health, and trauma services. TMC is a two-hospital, combined 354-bed not-for-profit hospital, which is the largest and most comprehensive safety net healthcare provider inKansas City,Missouri. As a comprehensive, multi-faceted, not-for-profit health care system, TMC serves all patient demographics, regardless of the ethnic or socioeconomic backgrounds.
Provides specialized radiological related exams. Provides technical support to physicians and residents performing various exams. Has passed an advanced registry in the specialized fields.
* High school diploma or the equivalent
* Graduation from AMA Radiologic Technology Program
* Registered in good standing with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and board certified in a specialty
* Good leadership ability and communication skills
* Works with minimal supervision
* Ability to cross train and pass competencies in other modalities
* Must have knowledge of the human development process and ability to work effectively with all patients of all ages
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
* Ability to operate a computer and to input and retrieve data
* Must maintain BCLS certification for continued employment
* CT registered
8:30AM - 5:00PM