Sr Stock Plan Administrator/ Equity Compensation Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
This position will report to the Human Resources Equity Compensation Program Manager and will be responsible for assisting in the administration of global stock programs and processes that support Mattel's Reward Strategy. The Equity Compensation Analyst must be able to operate at a high level in a fast paced and high demand environment.
Responsibilities will include:
' Assist in processing annual and special grants and dividend equivalents
' Daily, monthly, quarterly and annual stock grant financial reporting
' Conducting various stock analysis, modeling and testing
' Participating in stock plan surveys and research
' Creating and maintaining process guides and records
' Researching, analysis and resolution of reporting and process issues
' Participating in annual and ad-hoc compliance audits
' Assisting in the drafting of stock related communications
' Assisting with the monitoring of executive and Board stock ownership
' Coordinating with deferred compensation program with respect to deferred equity
' Managing international equity compliance, regulations and requirements
' Communicating with Finance, Legal, Compensation, Human Resources and Mattel employees to provide support, information and guidance.
Experience, Education & Skills
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Math, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or a related field
- at least 2 years of stock administration experience preferably in a large global organization.
- a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word
- an ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- an ability to remain flexible and adapt to change
- proven experience adhering to deadlines
- excellent communications skills, both interpersonal and writing
- strong customer service orientation
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL LIKELY HAVE:
- at least 3-5 years of stock administration experience preferably in a large global organization.
- exposure to working with international locations
- a high level of proficiency with PowerPoint and PeopleSoft
Mattel is a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Our mission is to be the recognized leader in play, learning and development worldwide. Mattel s portfolio of global consumer brands includes American Girl , Barbie , Fisher-Price , Hot Wheels , Monster High and Thomas & Friends , among many others. Mattel also creates a wealth of lines and products made in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of approximately 31,000 people, Mattel operates in 40 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. Visit us at www.mattel.com/careers, www.facebook.com/MattelCareers or www.twitter.com/mattelrecruiter.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer