Sr Store Planner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:The Sr. Architectural Store Planner is responsible for creating the fixture layout for new & existing stores from inception to store opening. This individual will take part in analyzing store performance data on a national level to create sales floor layouts that best supports store sales, maximizes productivity of space, while enhancing the customer shopping experience. This includes implementation & continual maintenance of prototype design criteria for all information regarding merchandise, electric, & fixture layouts for Office Depot stores. This individual will coordinate with architects, engineers, and internal departments to ensure designs meet customers' needs. Qualifications:Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Other Information:- 5+ years in Retail Design and Store Planning
- 5+ years of experience in retail design or store planning
- Must have excellent understanding of construction practices and architectural standards
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Organize information for meetings with internal staff members, outside consultants and fixture vendors.
- Analysis and Judgment
- Ability to understand retail store environment and general architectural requirements and design
- Demonstrated ability to provide direction and guidance
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills with proven ability to produce store designs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships
- Strong proficiency in Autocad, Excel, Access and PowerPoint is required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .