Sr. Strategy Analyst, Commercial Products
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Tufts Health Plan
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Under the direction of the Director, Commercial Strategy and Business Performance, the Commercial Strategy Analyst Senior will be responsible for supporting and implementing a broad range of activities, analyses and projects relevant to the Division. Primary responsibilities include supporting the business planning and performance tracking processes and analytics. Participates in cross-functional teams and drives activities and projects across functions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
* Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis using internal, market and competitive data to support the Commercial planning/ tracking/ medical cost management processes
* Maintain and review status on all ongoing and upcoming Commercial initiatives and projects
* Support content development for Commercial business reviews and business plan
* Revise, improve and enhance management reporting
* Support business case creation for key Commercial projects and initiatives as required
EDUCATION: (Minimum education required)
* Bachelor's degree
EXPERIENCE: (Years of experience)
* 3-5 years experience preferred as a strategy or market analyst, consultant or equivalent.
* Knowledge of health care industry and products preferred.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS: (Include interpersonal skills)
* Excellent analytical skills and ability to gather, interpret and present varied types of data
* Demonstrated written and oral communication skills and comfort with presenting findings in a team environment
* Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently, with intermittent supervision
* Requires the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
* Building relationships with colleagues in other departments is critical to success.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, including Senior Management.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (include special requirements)
* Business professional environment.
* Minimal travel to local off-site locations.
CONFIDENTIAL DATA: All information (written, verbal, electronic, etc.) that an employee encounters while working at Tufts Health Plan is considered confidential. Exposed to and required to deal with highly confidential and sensitive material and must adhere to corporate compliance policy, department guidelines/policies and all applicable laws and regulations at all times.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled