Sr. Supplier Relationship Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Full Time
Job # SSRSCObreTN065611
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
* Documents current state processes to identify, onboard, manage, and terminate supplier relationships, understanding gaps in the existing process for stakeholder groups
* Documents supplier information data model and process flow
* Translates current state findings related to supplier onboarding into specific needs at each 'entry' point - policies, processes, required information/data, and enabling technology requirements
* Supports the evaluation of existing technology for managing supplier data and infomration helping to determine existing or evolving requirements
* Evaluates additional supplier management tools (e.g., supplier portal) which will enable the process and facilitate future state supplier management vision
* Defines gaps in supplier technology translating the information into potential data integrity issues in managing the vendor master
* Drafts supplier onboarding key requirements with stakeholders representing Procurement, Information Technology and Accounts Payable
We seek the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Master's Degree preferred
* Five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Has a working knowledge of a skill or discipline that requires basic analytic ability
* Has an overall understanding of the work environment and process
* Has a working knowledge of the organization
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone though the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147282.aspx'