Sr. Supply Chain Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/13/2016
Lucile Packard Children's Hospital
Menlo Park, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONINFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
1.0 FTE, 8 Hour Day Shifts
Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford is the heart and soul of Stanford Children s Health. Nationally ranked and internationally recognized, our 311-bed hospital is devoted entirely to pediatrics and obstetrics. Our six centers of excellence provide comprehensive services and deep expertise in key obstetric and pediatric areas: brain & behavior, cancer, heart, pregnancy & newborn, pulmonary and transplant. We also provide an additional, wide range of services for babies, kids and pregnant moms.
We are seeking a Sr. PeopleSoft Procure to Pay Business Analyst with strong experience in PeopleSoft ERP Procure to Pay processes to assist us in Production Support, enhancements and Upgrades. . It will be essential that he/she have a deep understanding of the latest PeopleSoft Financial releases 9.2, operations/business challenges and translate them into solutions. This individual provides hands-on functional support, direction, and mentoring to the team as well as assist client relationships.
The Sr. PeopleSoft Supply Business Analyst will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to a leading health care organization. This role is responsible for advising customers on application development methodologies/tools and selling related solutions. This person will be responsible to define the best practices for Procure to Pay business processes and configure new PeopleSoft accordingly. This role is responsible for working with end-users of application systems to develop application system requirements and for determining and resolving problems throughout related testing processes. The Sr. Business System Specialist plans, analyzes, develops, implements and monitors business and program processes, operation systems, and efficient business systems. Develops system applications for department and coordinates and carries out assignments independently. Serves as the subject matter expert on multiple application/business areas. Leads projects and provides direction to others.
* Developing and creating application system requirements necessary to get from current state to desired state.
* Identifying potential upstream/downstream impacts; and translating the business requirements into computer requirements.
* Configuring PeopleSoft Supply Chain system for defined business processes.
* Analyze, documents, develops and recommends business process design in the applicable area. Prepares and delivers informative and well-organized presentations. Provides project status reviews to stakeholders, process owners, and customers.
* Collaborates with department management and end-users on defining procedures.
* Evaluates business and program application systems functionality to identify gaps, measuring the solution impact to business operations. Serves as a liaison between the business and the project team to improve productivity, and developing and delivering training.
* Implements the design system solution and develops and designs the delivered solution(s).
* Manages and delivers technology projects and coordinates projects across multiple organizations and or project teams.
* Responsible for issue resolution with vendors.
* Serves as Leader/Manager and Project Manager of assigned projects; serves as subject matter expert.
* Writes manuals/training materials and defines the scope of the training.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
Bachelor's degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university.
Six (6) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* At least 4 years of experience in Hands-on Implementation with following PeopleSoft area. Procure to Pay (PTP) , Purchasing, eProcurement, Mobile Inventory, Inventory, Payables
* Experience in SDLC for multiple PeopleSoft Financial/Supply Chain implementations
* Hand on experience in PeopleSoft Security (set up roles and permissions). Query using SQL
* Able to debug program and provide technical team with specifications for fixes/enhancements
* Can Conduct CRP, UAT
* Knows to create PowerPoint /Visios
* Can Train the Trainers and Train the End Users
* Good Communication Skills Written
* Experience in Process Management, Change Management.
* Ability to establish a set of tasks and activities associated with an intended outcome and timeline.
* Ability to provide oversight for project(s) and all related activities in that setting, including quality assurance and safety.
* Ability to take action consistent with available facts, constraints, and anticipated consequences.
* Ability to use appropriate interpersonal skills to give information to and receive information from coworkers and clients in a tactfully and professional manner.
* Knowledge of new technologies and maintain and stay abreast of updates and changes in the field.
Lucile Packard Children s Hospital Stanford Strongly Values Diversity And Is Committed To Equal Opportunity And Non-discrimination In All Of Its Policies And Practices, Including The Area Of Employment. Accordingly, LPCH Does Not Discriminate Against Any Person On The Basis Of Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation Or Identity, Religion, Age, National Or Ethnic Origin, Political Beliefs, Marital Status, Medical Condition, Genetic Information, Veteran Status, Or Disability. Women And Men, Members Of All Racial And Ethnic Groups, People With Disabilities, And Veterans Are Encouraged To Apply.