Sr. Supply Chain Inventory Professional
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
Seeking a strong leader, with excellent organization skills that can manage a complex budget with sense of urgency and strategic thinking.
The Inventory Lead will have direct responsibility over the NA E&O budget, inventory level controls, excess disposition and is expected to direct strategic projects around excess value recovery.
Key aspect to success is the ability to work and align goals cross functionally with teams that play critical roles in the movement or creation of inventory. Teams would include: sales, finance, manufacturing, planning, services, distribution and external brokers among others.
Good, clear and precise communication to Executives and VPs is a must have for this position.
* Bachelors degree in business, engineering, supply chain or finance
* 5-7 years in Supply Chain / Related experience
* Experience leading a diverse team and working with cross cultural teams in multiple geographies
* Very strong analytical skills
* Finance/accounting fundamentals
* Excellent presentation skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.