Sr. Support Analyst 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: SR. SUPPORT ANALYST - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: CAMBRIDGE, MA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
Providing application L2 and L2 support in Pharma Research area
* Should be well conversant on products for Research environment including GXP and other regulatory compliances
* Have work experience on Nugenesis products.
* Good understanding on the Chemistry suite of R&D application
* Playing L2 roles as a senior support analyst for R&D applications (COTS and non-COTS)
* Typical L2 Support activities include installations, License renewal, troubleshooting application issues, account management for chemistry suite of applications
* Playing L3 roles as a senior support analyst for R&D applications (COTS and non-COTS)
* Experience in L3 activities for Nugenesis not limited to involving instrument addition, requirement gathering and creating projects, vendor coordination, migration, coordinating, attending CAB meetings etc.
* Working knowledge in Pharmaceutical industry supporting R&D environment is mandatory
* Supporting regulated, validated environment
* Configuring packaged applications to meet the business needs specified in requirements
* Interacting with customer and resolving their issues
* Coordinating with COTS vendors in incident resolution for COTS applications.
* Experience in Change Management activities and related documentations
* Handling events, deviations, Change controls and CAPAs.
* Preferential Technical skills
* Relative technical exposure in any of the following : SQL, PL/SQL, report generation tools