Sr Systems Analyst / Developer - Next Gen 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receiving and managing support requests, reporting and resolving template bugs, managing enhancement requests, planning system updates and be accountable for timely closure of issues.
- New template development, minor template changes and template bug fixes.
- Maintain end user documentation.
- This position will work collaboratively with the EPM, EHR, IT and reporting teams to meet organizational objectives and to ensure continuous innovating and improving HIT.
- Knowledge of database architectures, Crystal Reports, SQL Server and template architecture.
- Author, troubleshoot, and maintain SQL queries
SQL Server 2008
- At least two years' experience supporting NextGen EHR and working with clinicians
- Advanced SQL knowledge as well as authoring stored procedures.
- NextGen EHR NCP Certification.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Lead at least 2-3 small to medium projects from conception to go-live or performed each individual project component independently at least twice. Documented basic project, testing and training plans. Documented meeting minutes are retrievable and complete.