Sr. Systems Engineer/Break Fix
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
NetCentrics, a Haystax Company, is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, and other federal agencies. NetCentrics is looking for a Sr. Systems Engineer/Break Fix to support out team in Arlington, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active TS Clearance and eligible for TS/SCI.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
* Establishes system information requirements in the development of enterprise-wide or large-scale information systems.
* Designs architectures to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
* Evaluates analytical and systematical problems of workflows, organization, and planning and develops appropriate corrective action.
* Providing analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated IT solution.
* Developing integrated system test requirement, strategies, devices and systems.
* Directing overall system level testing.
* Provides daily supervision and direction to staff.
* Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
* Plans and leads major technology assignments.
* Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
* Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
May supervise others.
* DoD Top Secret Clearance and SCI-Eligible
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related field
* Security + CE and CEH certifications, at a minimum
* 8 or more years of professional IT experience
* 3 or more years directed experience in a systems engineering role
* Experience directing staff in a management or team lead role.
* MCSE or MCSA certification highly desired
* Experience working in a DoD environment
* ITSM in an operations support environment
Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related field
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics, a Haystax Company, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.