Sr. Systems Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Palm Bay, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONSr. Systems EngineerJob ID:
Sr. Systems Engineer Requisition ID:
SIS20163006-12745 Job Location:
Melbourne, FL Job Description:* Perform the technical planning, system integration, verification and validation
* Ensure the logical and systemic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
* Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements, and allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
* Perform systems architectural development
* Cost and Risk and Supportability and Effectiveness analyses for total systems (concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance & disposal) Basic Qualifications:* BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or other related field
* 15+ years of relevant work experience Security Clearances:
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship. By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Systems Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - FL - Palm Bay .