Sr. TA Reporting Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position provides day-to-day support to the Recruiting Team, database administration and research to target organizations to provide appropriate candidate prospects. This role requires effectively multi-tasking while providing excellent customer service and building solid working relationships with our clients and the recruiting team in order to effectively manage all matters independently. Position is located at client site in Philadelphia, PA
SR. TALENT ACQUISITION ANALYST
As the Sr. Talent Acquisition Analyst, you will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of Talent Acquisition (CTA) reporting products via regularly scheduled and ad-hoc delivery. You will consult with stakeholders and CTA leaders to identify needs, gather requirements, and recommend scalable and sustainable solutions to help move the business forward. You will become the expert in talent data within SAP BW and will train others on report creation, interpretation, interaction, and delivery.
Regular & Ad-hoc Reporting:
* Design reports, dashboards, and scorecards utilizing tools such as Tableau, Business Objects, Lumira, and Excel.
* Create datasets from disparate sources (HRIS, ATS, surveys, internet, social media, etc.) and perform advanced analysis using Alteryx or programming languages such as SQL or R.
* Assist in the implementation / integration of Talent Acquisition data into SAP BW data warehouse. Activities may include creation and execution of test scripts, customizing and scheduling existing reports, and developing new products for stakeholders.
* Train end-users on all aspects of reports including all functionality, features, and use cases for application of reports.
TA Tools & Technology:
* Be the expert of TA tools and technology related to data, reporting, and analysis (Business Objects Webi, Supply & Demand, Wanted Analytics, EMSI Analyst, etc.).
REQUIRED TECHNICAL/ FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, recruiters, executives, candidates and the public.
* Experience working with relational databases (SQL, Oracle, MS Access, etc.) and knowledge of related concepts (joins - inner/outer, grouping, sorting, ranking, etc.).
* Intermediate experience with Tableau, preferably active in the online community (Tableau Public, Makeover Monday, Think Data Thursday) or in-person community (local TUG, annual conference, etc.).
* Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates
* Ability to analyze, interpret, synthesize, and communicate complex information to non-technical audiences in a logical and concise manner.
* Ability to remain adaptable and flexible.
* Strong customer orientation.
* Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking.
* Previous HR analytics experience preferred.
* Previous experience with SAP products preferred (OM/PA, SuccessFactors, Business Objects, Lumira, Design Studio, etc.).
* No Travel required
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer