Sr. Talent Acquisition Associate II (3901)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Duquesne Light Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONDuquesne Light Company, headquartered in downtown Pittsburgh, is a leader in providing electric energy and has been in the forefront of the electric energy market, with a history rooted in technological innovation and superior customer service. Today, the company continues its role as a leader in the transmission and distribution of electric energy, providing a secure supply of reliable power to more than half a million customers in southwestern Pennsylvania.
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Associate II is responsible for filling critical jobs by understanding the Company s goals and objectives in order to create a recruiting strategy that will develop a strong pipeline of candidates to meet the staffing needs.
* Build relationships with hiring managers and understand their needs in order to build recruiting strategies to fill critical positions within their departments.
* Serve as a senior level advisor and assist with the development of programs and processes related to employee staffing and onboarding.
* Actively participate in Company goals for diversity, veterans and interns by sourcing candidates, attending career fairs, working on projects, etc.
* Act as a Lead on specific Talent Acquisition department projects.
* Creatively source for open roles by using multiple channels to pipeline and recruit candidates, which may include, but is not limited to: colleges, association meetings, meet ups, industry meetings, career fairs, internet and employee referrals.
* Proactively build relationships to create a robust pipeline of highly qualified candidates for current and future staffing needs.
* Utilize and maintain the applicant tracking system, understand the candidate flow process and the importance of metrics.
* Responsible for meeting department KPI s (Time to Fill, Quality of Hire, Cost Per Hire, survey feedback from hiring managers, etc.)
* Advise hiring managers and interview teams on interview process and tools, and ensure teams are consistently following the process. Provide guidance to managers and supervisors regarding employee relations and performance management.
* Perform other related duties and special projects to support the overall Human Resources department.
* Roles at this level require industry specific experience. Roles at this level typically require a university / college Bachelor s degree with 5+ years of relevant experience. Certifications are often desired.
* Experience sourcing passive candidates.
* Interpersonal and organizational savvy, relates well to others, builds relationships with all levels.
* Strong knowledge of the area s networking groups and professional communities.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent time management, prioritization and judgment skills with a positive attitude, high energy and focused attention to detail.
* Must have excellent written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills. Proficient and demonstrated results in talent acquisition, performance metrics, change management, problem solving and higher level decision making. Ability to think strategically and make sound, data-based business decisions.
Problems and issues faced are vague. Draws on significant past experience to perform role. Proficient in the body of knowledge of given discipline or specialty area. Accountable for direct level of reasoning and decision making.
Primary focus is on daily deliverables, outputs and reporting. Accountable for managing ones own time and work flow. Responsibilities are generally tactical in nature and work is typically of moderate to complex in nature requiring the incumbent to draw on previous knowledge to perform role. Continues to build knowledge base but has a solid foundation to act independently the majority of the time. Still draws on experts and managers when needed but not frequently.
Duquesne Light Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all people in all aspects of the employment relationship, without discrimination because of race, age, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran or any other unlawful basis, as defined by applicable law, and fostering a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and retaliation. This policy affects decisions including, but not limited to, hiring, compensation, benefits, terms and conditions of employment, opportunities for promotion, transfer, layoffs, return from a layoff, training and development, and other privileges of employment. An integral part of Duquesne Light's commitment is to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning equal employment and affirmative action.