Sr. Tech Lead C++
Job Title: Sr. Tech Lead C++
Location: NYC and 1 day in Metropark, NJ
Duration: 1 year Contract
This is a hands-off role so they want someone who will be ok with that. someone who started in dev and moved onto tech lead.
REQUIRED SOFTWARE QUALIFICATIONS:
* Operating System: Linux, Unix, Windows.
* Language(s): C/C++,Java
* Database(s): DB2 or other relational Database
* Misc : SQL Skills, Shell Scripting, Perl, IBM MQ
* Technical Lead one or more specified components within the service platform
* Provides technical direction for the development led Testing function, Automation and Continuous integration during system integration across multiple components through go live and beyond
* Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve services provided by Client.
* Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
* Lends expertise to internal teams and task forces.
* Keeps program manager well informed of status of effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager and/or client across multiple projects.
* Defines, communicates and enforces coding standards.
* Coordinate and collaborate with other members of the Client Service Platform with respect to assigned Team leads across multiple vendors towards delivering Organization objectives.
* Software development experience using one or more of the following technologies: C/C++, Java, PL/SQL, Websphere MQ.
* Possesses knowledge of OO concepts and ensures they are consistently and appropriately applied in design and development.
* Possesses knowledge of complex database concepts and ensures project teams are effectively employing appropriate database design techniques.
* Possesses ability to incorporate audit, compliance and security requirements in to project deliverables by successfully employing tools available.
* Owned and delivered projects by setting and managing expectations with stakeholders using clear articulate concise written and verbal communication.
* Experienced in delegating tasks and overseeing deliverables provided by internal or external vendors.
* Demonstrated organization skills by handling multiple projects simultaneously and ability to present his/her deliverables using documents, slides and other available tools.