Sr. Technical Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Financial Services Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Job Description: Must have the UNIX SA experience and Java, MySQL, Postgress, S3, Solr, mongoDB
Reporting to the VP of Applications Enablement & Architecture team, the Sr. Technical Analyst will play a role for planning, executing and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and will provide support in maintaining complete cycle of SDLC. This role will operate in build & support of strategic Citi Robotic and Process Automation application process for to its client base business units across institutional clients.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
* Understand Robotics and Process Automation. Working knowledge using work fusion, Automation Anywhere will be an added advantage
* To coordinate and expedite the on-boarding of new projects, documenting requirements, architecting solutions and developing appropriate project plans
* To manage projects across Procurement, Architecture, Applications Development and Infrastructure technical teams, overcoming issues, escalating exceptions and meeting stringent deadlines
* Configuration and build Servers, environments and tuning of application a part of team
* Scheduling of tasks with system administrators and database administrators for supporting strategic application
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Minimum of twelve years of working experience in an enterprise environment as Unix administrator, developer and understands database (My Sql and PostgreSQL), mongoDB
* Should have knowledge on LDAP, active directory, installation of RPM, usage of NAS, SAN and Replicated Storage (SRDF / Replicated NAS)
* Should have hands on experience in developing shell scripts and experience in using automation tools as autosys
* Some experience in java development to enable strategic solutions within robotics program
* University degree in business or related field is required
* Working knowledge of the UNIX/Linux environment (shell Scripting, Java, My Sql, Postgress, mongoDB, S3 emulator) is must
* Good understanding of MySql & PostgreSQL Database concepts along with data replication, Disaster Recovery is required
* Familiarity with project management tools and /or software packages
* Demonstrated leadership managing people
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
* Excellent communication, including listening skills, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments
* Flexibility with working schedule, changing priorities and tight deadlines
* Ability to work on many tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment
* Good working knowledge of Networking
* Experience working within an Enterprise IT Support environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (typical duties include the following):
* Engaged in environment build and Support from initiation to closure, Support for BAU mode
* Be accountable for project results along with project sponsor
* Work with project sponsor and stakeholders to complete project charter outline, scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timing.
* Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task
* Provide project schedule to identify when each task will be performed
* Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
* Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle while working with team members
* Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request
* Determine how results will be measured and complete a post-project evaluation to determine how well results were achieved
* Develop tools and best practice for repeatable tasks and execution
* Ensure all project documents are safely archived following project completion.
* Respond to customer requests regarding outages, performance degradation and project status.
* Maintain flexible work schedules, which may include evenings, weekends or holidays to work on deployments or regularly scheduled maintenance
* Resolve customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction and troubleshooting
* Document all technical inquiries, develop and review content for knowledgebase using tool set
* Work directly with other team members to resolve problems in a timely manner
* Develop work schedules and project plans in support of various App Dev requests
* Maintain server, software, licenses and other inventories
* Ensure weekend activities complete successfully through assignment, coordination, oversight and validation and Checkout. This may requires weekend work.