Sr Technical Sales Manager 9/8/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SR TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ, US
Reporting to the Americas Director, Commercial Aviation R&O, the candidate will be responsible for:
* Provide deep product, systems and services sales expertise to the Airlines Business.
* Owns the Execution of Product Line 'growth' objectives
* Business partner to the Airlines Global Business Managers (AGBMs) to develop product line strategies, pursuit tactics and drives campaign execution - owns
product line opportunity pipeline health by continually identifying and prospecting new growth opportunities both directly and via the Customer Business Manager* Drives execution of AGBM & organizational strategies - Campaigns, RMU's and whitespace verification, cultivation and/or conversion
* Lead Component opportunities as well as lend support to Customer Business Managers and Account Sales Managers as an advisor to the CCT.
* Provide tactical insights to improve sales forces productivity and drive lessons learned initiatives to continually improve pursuit strategies
* Lead cross-functional teams to ensure pursuit execution, revenue attainment, profitability and bookings.
* Maintain strong working knowledge and focal points at global repair facilities in order to drive service program sales execution
* Dedicated regional product sales liaison
* Ability to translate customer, product and competitor strategies into clear, tailored value propositions for products and services - maintaining close collaboration
with Marketing and Product Management (M&PM) to develop value propositions presentations and calculators which articulate features into benefits* Owner of Product 'Flight Plan' Sales Tools - ensure consistent updates of competitive intelligence and robust sales processes
* Tradeshow technical sales support.
* Maintain key relationships: M&PM for strategic technology roadmap development and value propositions, Business Segment leadership, MARCOM, Pricing, AMS (Site Leadership), CCT's and C&PS as need to facilitate customer support issues.
* Develop and conduct technical sales product training for CBM's, ASM's, C&PS, FSE's and Leadership
* Atlas opportunity management and ability to multitask several open pursuits at one time
* Overall Airlines product knowledge and the ability to conduct introductory sales presentations at any customer.
**This role can be based at any US Honeywell facility**
YOU MUST HAVE:
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technical related field.
5years of experience in Aerospace Technical Sales, with airlines and aftermarket commercial customers.
Must be a US person (US citizen, US permanent resident or individual with protected status i.e. asylum/refugee) due to US export control laws and regulations.
Breadth of global customer facing experience with aviation aftermarket commercial customers.
Success in driving or supporting revenue growth and sales execution.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently in a global and highly matrixed team environment.
Undergraduate or technical certification degree.
Cross-functional product line experience a plus.
HONEYWELL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.