Sr. Technical Support Engineer - Mobility
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4202 Sr. Technical Support Engineer - Mobility (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Sr. Technical Support Engineer - Mobility
Do you love taking on hard-to-solve technical problems? Are you passionate about gaining exposure to exciting products? Are you looking for an opportunity that provides professional growth and learning? Would you like to work for one of the most creative companies around?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have the job for you.
We are seeking a talented Technical Support Engineer to join our Mobility team. We believe that the customer comes first and, you will be instrumental in providing a premier customer service experience to our customers and partners. We actively provide problem identification and resolution on Citrix XenMobile. You will utilize your troubleshooting skills to isolate, analyze, and provide resolution to customer inquiries. The pace is fast and the job is challenging but, the partnership makes this opportunity one that is very rewarding.
- We are customer obsessed and aim to provide extraordinary technical assistance on Citrix products to customers of medium to large size, scope, and/or political complexity - via phone, email and/or remote access.
- You will perform advanced problem analysis and isolate problems of moderate to high complexity, with little instruction from team leads and/or management.
- We have targeted call statistics such as number of calls answered, number of cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established goals you will strive to achieve.
- We love collaboration and give you an opportunity to publish articles on moderately complex technical support issues in Citrix's online knowledgebase, and reviews others' articles
- You may participate in weekend follow the sun coverage and occasionally conduct onsite mission.
- We value education and ask that you pass Citrix certifications to advance your skills and career.
- You should have experience with MDM, MAM or EMM products and technologies in an Enterprise environment.
- We are looking for you to have a suitable understanding of the Network topology, Active directory, and communication protocols.
- In this role you will develop a deep technical understanding in a core Citrix product line.
- We need you to possess good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Definitely need strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Deep understanding of server administration and networking protocols (such as TCP/IP).
- An excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner are required.
- CompTIA Mobility+ is a plus.
- Experience in administrating a PKI infrastructure in areas as certificate authorities, server or client certificates.
- You will ideally have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Ideally you will have at least one year of experience in a technical customer support environment or field experience.
- Exposure supporting EMM, MDM or MAM on mobile devices/OS such as iOS, Android, Windows.
Key Skills: Certificates, PKI infrastructure, EMM, MAM, MDM, SQL, Active Directory, Exchange, Networking, iOS, Android, Mobility, CompTIA Mobility+.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.