Sr. Telecom Analyst 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TITLE: SR. TELECOM ANALYST
Location: Orlando, FL 32819
Duration: 12 Months (Contract to Hire)
* Consulting with GCC leadership, develops, designs, implements and manages the various telecommunications and data systems needed to support emerging VOIP technologies. This includes the determination of systems that will support the GCC's efforts to re-define itself, the systems analysis to assure the systems provide the processing, flexibility and data needed to achieve these goals. The job works relatively independently from direct supervision in making decisions and recommendations needed to achieve these goals.
* Project manage, plan and execute all telecommunication system upgrades, uploads, backups and restores for all Guest Contact Center communication systems. Serve as technical lead/supervisor for all Guest Contact Center projects. Represent the Telecom department in operational department project statues meetings. 50%
* Provide agent administration, reporting and monitoring. Provide recommendations based on the reporting statics to management to optimize resources and performance for the Guest Contact Center. Systems include but not limited to Call Management System, Call Copy Agent Recording system and IEX WFM agent forecasting system. 20%
* Responsible for identifying, resolving escalating mission critical application issues the Guest Contact Center telecommunications systems. Monitor system alarms and report/escalate trouble tickets with 3rd party vendors. Oversee repair issues to completion. 10%
* Provide Tier 1 system support for the Guest Contact Center and Tier 2 support for other departments and end users. Delegate work request to the telecom techs for user requests. 15%
* Manage all toll free routing, call vectoring, agent skill administration for the Guest Contact Center. 5%
* Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
Perform other duties as assigned.