Treasury Management Client Service Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 1/14/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONTreasury Management Client Service Analyst
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF)
As an integral member to the Treasury Management (TM) Corporate Bank Sales team, collaborates to acquire, expand and retain business clients who have treasury management needs. Maintains the first point of contact role for any customer service needs, inquiries or problems and ensures that clients receive a full and effective after-sales experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Independently collaborates with partners to expand and retain business clients who have treasury management needs.
* Own maintenance of cash management services to fully meet the needs of existing clients including project completion and tracking (e.g. product/service updates and upgrades; new service level introduction/enhancements, compliance projects, etc.) as well as necessary review of any existing services utilized.
* Prepare, deliver, and review agreements.
* Adhere to all Risk policies and procedures including ECP Risk Testing initiatives.
* Mentor and coach Client Managers on team
* Independently initiate and conduct necessary research that may need to be done in conjunction with on-going client needs.
* Generate cross-sell leads to sales teams and take lead position in regular Client Management sales initiatives
* Maintain a more significant or in depth portfolio/work load than that of a Treasury Client Manager
In some cases and on some teams the following job functions may also apply:
* Partner with the Implementation Specialist Team on more complex client implementations
* For more complex client implementations, will work with Client Implementation Specialist to manage the request for new product set-up, ensuring timely processing of Client Service Orders (CSO s), verifying products are properly set-up in accordance with published service level agreements, providing technical support and training to clients concerning product usage and functionality and ensuring client satisfaction.
* Working with the Customer Account Maintenance (CAM) Group, open new DDA accounts field incoming client calls to effectively resolve questions, problems or concerns regarding account opening and/or maintenance requests within established service level agreements.
* Bachelor's Degree or similar work experience with 3 or more years of banking or cash management experience
* Demonstrated success in a customer service environment
* Possess strong independent analytical and data mining skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Previous experience presenting to clients
* Self-motivated and ability to participate effectively in a highly collaborative work team
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and handle difficult situations while maintaining strong personal relationships
* Detail oriented and ability to follow through
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Demonstrated understanding of working capital
* Capable of mentoring others
* Expertise in areas of risk adherence
* Demonstrates ability to actively engage management and others with innovative ideas to enhance team s overall performance
* Certified Cash Manager (CCM)/Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred
About the Business
Key Corporate Bank is a full-service corporate and investment bank focused principally on serving the needs of middle market clients in seven industry sectors: consumer, energy, healthcare, industrial, public sector, real estate, and technology. Key Corporate Bank delivers a broad product suite of banking and capital markets products to its clients, including syndicated finance, debt and equity capital markets, commercial payments, equipment finance, commercial mortgage banking, derivatives, foreign exchange, financial advisory, and public finance.
Key traces its history back more than 160 years and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. One of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, Key has assets of approximately $95.1 billion. Key (NYSE: KEY) provides deposit, lending, cash management and investment services to individuals, small and medium-sized business under the name KeyBank National Association. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Min/Fem/Vet/Disabled.
Additional BenefitsPaid Time Off
Employee Assistance Program
Short-term Medical Leave
Banking Products Discounts
Matching Gift Program
Education Assistance/Tuition reimbursement
Commuter Benefits Program