Sr. UC Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
Presidio is looking to add to our growing team, a Senior Cisco Unified Collaboration Engineer to be responsible for providing technical guidance to our customers during planning and design and to deliver Cisco Unified Collaboration solutions . This is a full time permanent position supporting our clients in the New Jersey and New York City area and reports to a Managing Consultant/Engineer for UC technologies. Our offices are located in Iselin, NJ and New York, NY.
This is a unique opportunity to use and broaden your expertise and to collaborate with best- in-class resources that are passionate about delivering quality solutions and going above and beyond for customers. The work is challenging and the projects are cutting edge!
* Delivering projects through Statements of Work transactions on time and under budget
* Work with clients to structure project success to align with business goals:
* Lead discovery meetings and participate in detailed design whiteboard sessions.
* Defines design requirements and articulates the designed solution to the client
* Validates architecture
* Maximize customer loyalty through highly effective communication, precise work, exacting deliverable standards, and exceeding expectations during every phase of engagement.
* Work parallel with Project Leaders, Coordinators, and Management in developing and delivering project documentation and UC trainings as per the defined project deliverables.
* A minimum of 5 years progressive work experience with Cisco Unified Communications product suite including, but not limited to:
* Cisco Unified Communications Manager
* Cisco Unity Connection
* Cisco Unified Presence.
* Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
* Cisco Voice Gateways (PRI, CAS, FXO, FXS)
* Cisco Unified Communications Manger Express (CME)/Unity Express (CUE)
* Expressway, MRA, B2B
* TMS/TMS-XE/Conductor/Telepresence Servers
* IX/DX/SX Video Endpoints
* Must be able to work well with other team members in a collaborative fashion, fostering learning and knowledge sharing to complete customer projects and equally be able to work solo with limited supervision and project oversight
* Bachelor Degree
* Must have hands-on technical expertise
* Excellent communication and documentation skills
* Excellent customer facing skills
* Cisco CCNP - Voice mandatory, CCIE -Voice Written preferred
Desirable (but not mandatory):
* Specific subject matter expert level (SME) experience within some (but not necessarily all) of the UC technologies such as:
* 'Pervasive' and 'Immersive' Video, Digital Signage, Private Collaboration Portals, VMware, Hosted Collaboration Suite (HCS), Meeting Place/WebEx, Cisco Unified Contact Center (UCC) Express, 3 rd Party CTI and JTAPI integrations, UC Middleware, SIP Trunking, Scripting, and Voice Provisioning Tools.
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.