Sr User Experience Designer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The Sr. User Experience Designer is responsible for the creation of design solutions that provide a premier experience to internal and external user groups. As part of the Production and creative team in Marketing Communications, the User Experience (UX) designer coordinates with IT, business, and project management to ensure that customer interactions are highly usable, provide intuitive access to content, and satisfies identified functional and business requirements. UX is also responsible for development and production of final creative, front-end code and coordination with IT.
Experience, Education & Skills
* Bachelor s degree in User Experience Design or related field
* Minimum of 3 years of all facets of User Experience (UX) design including Usability, User Experience Design, Usability Testing, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Front-End development, and Graphic Design
* Must have experience developing within responsive .js frameworks and be familiar with agile, iterative design methodologies
* Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels within the organization
* Must possess decision-making skills for problem identification and solution recommendation
* Supervision of external vendors and/or service providers
* This position requires work on weekends and holidays to facilitate key site updates or emergency changes
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (Nasdaq: MAT), the world's leading toy company. Since its inception in 1986, American Girl has been devoted to celebrating girls ages 3 to 12 through age-appropriate, high-quality dolls and accessories, books, clothes, movies, and unforgettable experiences. Best-selling lines include My American Girl , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , and its classic historical characters. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, the company sells products exclusively through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions of girls and the praise and trust of parents and educators. To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com, www.facebook.com/americangirl, www.facebook.com/americangirlcareers or www.twitter.com/american_girl
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer