Sr. VP of Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBell Techlogix is a leading Information Technology Managed Services and solutions provider focused on global enterprises, mid-market companies and educational institutions. With a focus on operational excellence, innovation and client intimacy, Bell Techlogix has over 30 years of experience in successfully enabling client organizations to achieve their business goals.
Services offered at Bell Techlogix include End User Computing, Service Desk Outsourcing, Deskside Managed Services, Enterprise Mobility Management, Network and Project Engineering, IT Asset Management Services and Repair and Reverse Logistics Operations.
VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES RESPONSIBILITIES:
Train, develop, motivate and manage members of a world-class IT Services and Solutions Sales organization. Hands on daily interaction with sales representatives to achieve personal and company financial goals and objectives.
* Aggressively stimulate, review and monitor all business activity for the group and ensure achievement of activity goals leading to the attainment of sales quotas.
* Mentoring new sales representatives while reinforcing existing sales representatives' continued enthusiasm and efforts.
* Strong utilization of CRM sales tools (Goldmine, SalesForce.com etc.)
* Accurately forecast annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly revenue streams.
* Provide quarterly evaluations of sales organization productivity.
* Understand each employee's strengths and weaknesses with recommendations to develop these areas of performance.
* Evaluate the effectiveness of the sales organization and implement changes.
* Develop solid business relationships with new or existing customers.
* Direct involvement and interaction with Belltechlogix's senior management.
* Strong track record selling and managing Information Technology services and solutions.
* Proven ability to directly manage and track performance.
* Motivate and direct sales teams in both the commercial and major account sales arena.
* Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management, organizational and strategizing skills with a proven track record.
* Strong business acumen managing to bottom-line profitability.
* Experience in accurately forecasting and managing the sales cycle of IT services and solutions business.
* Proven track record of having excellent internal and external customer relationships.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Business Management or related fields required.
* Specialized training in Sales and Sales Management techniques required, i.e. Miller Heiman Strategic Selling, Sandler Sales etc.!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurances, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), a company matched 401(k), tuition reimbursement, a very generous paid time off policy and many others.
Requires full background check and drug screening.
_BELL TECHLOGIX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY STATUS, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, AND ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY LAW._