Sr. Voice Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWE CURRENTLY HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR A SR. VOICE ENGINEER TO WORK WITH THE NETWORK SERVICES TEAM THAT WILL BE INVOLVED WITH A SUBSTANTIAL TECHNICAL TRANSFORMATION WITHIN THE NETWORKING AND VOICE CLOUD SERVICES FOR OUR CLIENT CORPORATION.
* Report to the Network Services Manager as a Voice Subject Matter Expert (SME)
* Lead both simple to complex projects start to finish with proper documentation as required (SOW's & As build Visio diagrams)
* Evaluate, design, consult, and maintain technical and complex aspects of the existing and proposed voice telecommunication systems that will reside in the cloud.
* Operate as a Level 2-3 Voice Engineer
* Assist and Lead efforts with Call Center Technology
* Manage and support Call Center solutions
* Vendor based number management for 1800's and DID/DOD (Example AT&T's Route-IT)
* Place orders with Vendors, prepare Changes controls, Purchase Request, Produce BOM, order circuits, and MAC for Voice services
* Creates and maintains detailed project plans, scopes of work, diagrams, and other technical documentation of the enterprise voice network.
* Understanding of LAN, WAN, QOS, Security, and DataCenter related operations and configurations.
* Participate in the ongoing support and maintenance of existing voice infrastructure.
* Work in an enterprise IT environment with specific tasks related to Voice. Conduct regular compliance assessments of the enterprise voice environment.
* Work with various IT and business based groups as a subject matter expert (SME).
* Expected to be available 24X7X365 as required to maintain the enterprise infrastructure.
* Additional duties as assigned by the Network Services Leadership Team.