Sr. Web Developer - Sitecore 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SR. SITECORE ENGINEER
Envoy IT is conducting a candidate search on behalf of an entrepreneurial client located in Rockville, MD.
This is a chance to grow with the company and to be the 'go to' resource for mission-critical websites.
Perm hire with competitive salary and benefits offered.
The Sr. Sitecore Engineer will be responsible for developing, supporting, implementing, and maintaining a public facing company website. Responsibilities may include, but not limited to, developing/maintaining a business website, supporting content management systems, and e-commerce development. The position requires the ability to gather requirements, design, conduct reviews, develop, test and maintain multiple tools that integrate across existing and emerging technologies to provide support for the company website.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintain and develop company e-commerce site using Sitecore, .Net
Support interface of company website with internal enterprise management software
Participate in requirements definition to help design company website
Present work, verbally and in writing, to diverse audiences including technical colleagues and management
Perform many roles on a team including individual contributor, leader, analyst, or project manager
Specific duties may vary depending upon departmental requirements
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelor's degree in science, math, computer science or engineering field
* Minimum 5years of web development experience utilizing Sitecore
* Experience with API integrations through web services (REST, SOAP)
* Experience with Windows Server administration, particularly IIS, is preferred
* Experience with leveraging various Microsoft office applications in a business setting
* Expertise in development and deployment of B2B e-commerce websites (Sitecore required)
* Portfolio of past application development projects, in which a tangible lead development role was held