Sr Workday HRIS Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Brown Brothers Harriman
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONDEPARTMENT MARKETING STATEMENT & ROLE OVERVIEW
HRIS Department is responsible for maintaining and supporting HRIS and the integration of HRIS into HR related processes.
The role of the Senior HR Professional - HRIS Analyst is responsible for maintaining and supporting HRIS and the integration of HRIS into HR related processes. This includes the system administration and maintenance of Workday. The primary focus would be to support Recruiting, Performance, Time Off/Time Tracking, and Payroll function. This position will strive towards maximizing efficiency and improving processes. This will include, but is not limited to the evaluation of system functionality, testing of system configuration changes, the development of integration's between Workday and both internal and external systems and project management of small to mid-size HR projects. This role reports to the HR Manager HRIS.
HRIS PROJECT AND PROCESS MANAGEMENT
* Take the lead in the design and implementation of new Workday functionality.
* Actively pursue innovative initiatives and improvements in current processes.
* Gather/document business requirements.
* Partner with HRIT in the design and delivery of integration's in Workday.
* Configure changes in Workday based on business requirements.
* Perform testing activities; document test scenarios, create test scripts.
* Perform data conversion and data validation activities.
* Resolve issues and defects.
* Manage implementation phase of projects.
HRIS SYSTEMS MAINTENANCE AND CONTROLS
* Perform mass data loads in Workday (EIBs)
* Develop and document internal HRIS SOPs.
* Support internal/external integration's with Workday, including design, testing and troubleshooting.
* Conduct audits to ensure data integrity (i.e. supervisory orgs, cost centers, etc.)
* Address inquiries from Client Service Center related to employee data in Workday and external systems such as ADP Compensation, Benefits and Payroll.
* Provide support to HR Centers of Excellence and other business owners in the firm on integration's with Workday (i.e. ADP, Safeguard, Concur Travel Expense, Centerstone, LMS, My Compliance Office) and other requests (i.e. enhancements, defects, new functionality).
* Bachelor s degree required
* 5+ years experience in HRIS or related disciplines
* Workday experience highly preferred
* Experience in the financial services industry a plus
* Experience working in a global organization a plus
* Strong understanding of the HR processes and procedures (i.e. compensation, benefits, payroll, time tracking, etc.)
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines.
* Knowledge of project management life-cycle
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality and integrity
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
* Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as on a team
* Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to learn new systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.