Sr.Manager SSO - Communications
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4786 Sr.Manager SSO - Communications (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Sr.Manager SSO - Communications
The Senior Manager of Shared Services Operations, Communications is responsible for the identification, creation and maintenance of business policies owned by the Global Shared Service organization. The role is also responsible for developing the strategy and execution of communication plan to implement policies to the broader Citrix team and developing methods to enforce such policies and track compliance. This position will also be responsible for developing organizational readiness plans and execution of those plans for all Shared Service initiatives. This may include partnering with the IT communications and org readiness teams on systems related projects or running stand-alone process. This role will also work with the Director of Shared Service Operations to develop a communications plan to report Shared Services results, initiatives and success stories to key stakeholders, executive management and the broader Citrix employee population as appropriate.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Take ownership of the policies, guidelines, frameworks and standards of the Global Shared Service Organization.
- Manage the processes to update, enhance and create all related policies and standards. Utilize outstanding writing skills to ensure policies and standards are appropriate, understandable and fit for purpose, and all documentation is produced to the highest standards.
- Coordinate and lead Citrix global stakeholder and subject matter expert working groups to develop content, review and revise global policies and standards, develop supporting guidelines and implementation requirements to ensure timely and effective communication and implementation of policy requirements.
- Manage and enhance the policy review, revision and release lifecycle processes to a defined schedule, and coordinate with Citrix Senior Management to facilitate global approval and publication of updated and/or new policies. Maintain and develop necessary templates, libraries and documentation to support and facilitate policy and standard lifecycle management.
- Develop methods to track and report non-compliance with a goal of enforcement.
- Create a communications plan and write and develop content to report Shared Services results, initiatives and success stories to key stakeholders, executive management and the broader Citrix employee population as appropriate. This will include producing these communications on a regular schedule and partnering with all shared services leaders.
- Present new policies, procedures and other topics as appropriate to key user groups, including obtaining invitations to staff meetings/team meetings/all-hands and other forums.
Qualifications (include knowledge, skills, abilities, and related work experience)
- Knowledge of and experience in developing and implementing corporate policies and processes across multiple site organizations, preferably with international / global experience
- Exceptional communication and advocacy skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to express complex and technical issues and communicate effectively and tactfully to all levels of personnel within Citrix.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas into comprehensive verbal/written communication to gain broad organizational commitment and alignment with business and IT, as well as all management levels.
- Strong leadership skill set
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively within a diverse organization to get projects accomplished
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks and respond to emergencies, organize and schedule and manage work streams of junior personnel effectively
Functional/Technical Requirements (include education, certifications, and training)
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- 8+ years of related experience in a shared services environment or communications role in a multi-national company
- Strategic entrepreneurial thinker, able to translate business strategy to corporate policy
- Experience in SOX controls a plus
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.