This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SR. SALES ENGINEER COMPANY: Hitachi Chemical Company America, Ltd. (HCA)
STATUS: Regular, Full-Time
Hitachi Chemical Company America, Ltd. (www.hitachi-chemical.com) has brought to market innovative products under its mission of contributing to society through the development of superior technologies and products. The Product Manager will be responsible for key accounts and its full sales cycle. He/she will propose a sales budget, establish pricing and a business plan for sales expansion. The role is the primary interface for customers on both business and technical matters.
* Customer oriented activities including product promotion, business and price discussion, technical support, schedule planning and strengthening relations.
* Marketing activities on new product promotion and seeking new business opportunities
* Plan/propose sales budget planning, create mid-term plan, establish pricing & propose profit, and regularly update customer status
* Support regional activities beyond own primary accounts & businesses
* Global business support (non-US sales activities)
* Technical degree is required. Degree in Material Science or Engineering is preferred.
* Experience with inorganic or ceramic materials products is Required.
* Must have the ability to identify new business opportunities and effectively prepare proposal to gain support
* Experienced in presenting business plan or activities to senior management using concise and relevant info suitable for high level audience
* Familiarity with mining, energy storage, adhesive/polymer industries is a plus
* Ability to read mechanical drawings is preferred
* Must have experience promoting and presenting technical data to customers
* Assist with AR collection
* Experience with inventory and asset management is a plus
* Attend and support tradeshows
* Support Export and logistics planning and compliance
* Ability to travel 40% during first 6 months-1 year and then 25% thereafter
EOE-FEMALES/MINORITIES/PROTECTED VETERANS/INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES