Sr.Telecommunication Network Administrator
JOB TITLE: SR. TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION: MONTVALE, NJ
PROJECT DURATION: 1 YEAR.
Organizes and coordinates the activities associated with installation, deployment, and upgrade of software, hardware and network facilities. Also, identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems proactively establishing root cause and mitigation recommendations to prevent further issues.
* Experience and expert level in all fields listed below:
* Cisco, Nortel and Juniper equipment configuration, support & management.
* Must have F5.
* Must have Checkpoint firewall
* WAN / LANarchitecture and VOIP networkarchitecture
* Networking (E.G. DNS, DHCP, QIP)
* Deployment of network equipment in large Global Corporate environments
* Cisco certification required CCNA, CCNP and CCIE
* Ability to use network diagnostic equipment to evaluate and diagnose potential network related issues
* Excellent communication skills, written and oral
* Experience working with remote teams
* Self-directed with the ability to develop action plans, reports, status, and presentation material
* Bi-lingual language skills helpful, but not required