Stacker Operator - 3rd shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
Kraft Group LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
The primary function of this position is to set the stacker and to check the board quality based on standards and specifications as it is stacked, and provide general assistance to the Corrugator crew.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Promptly, at start of shift, review work schedule, check equipment and supplies required to perform the work scheduled, and prepare for operations and/or check and perform/complete work that is left over from previous shift.
- Complete safety check of equipment.
- Take corrugated board at the start of each new order and measure it for accuracy against the layout.
- Periodically check the board as it is being run to make sure it continues to meet specifications and plant standards.
- Assist Corrugator crew and other employees as needed.
- During shift and at end of shift, clean and/or secure all equipment and machinery, and complete all required paperwork.
- Perform other work as required.