This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Full Time, Direct Hire
* Accounts payable & develop and maintain reports and files
* Input general ledger entries for account changes
* Develop and maintain reports and files on asset and liability account balances.
* Ensure accurate balancing
* . Develop and maintain regular reports
* B.S. Accounting/Finance 2-3 years experience in accounting or accounts payable desk.
* Knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures that is reflective of the financial services industry.
* Proven, solid Excel skills and exposure to automated accounting systems
(Salary Depends on Experience)
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.