Staff Accountant - Intercompany
Infor builds beautiful business applications with last mile functionality and scientific insights for select industries delivered as a cloud service. With nearly 15,000 employees and customers in more than 200 countries and territories, Infor builds software that automates critical processes for industries including healthcare, manufacturing, fashion, wholesale distribution, hospitality, retail, and public sector. Headquartered in New York City, Infor is home to one of the largest creative agencies in Manhattan, Hook & Loop, focused solely on user experience design. Infor applications deliver a user experience that is fun and engaging while helping eliminate the need for customization through embedded deep industry domain. Infor deploys its applications primarily on the Amazon Web Services cloud and open source platforms. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor Global Solutions, the world s third largest software company, is seeking a Staff Accountant for its corporate office. This high visible position will report to the Director of Intercompany. As an integral team player, the Staff Accountant will be responsible for the following:
* Process cash transfers on a global basis
* Ensuring cash transfers are processed timely and accurately
* Ensure intercompany balances remain in balance on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
* Prepare and load journal entries
* Ensure accuracy of foreign exchange transactions
* Liaison with Global Shared Services Group and Global Treasury Group
* Performs reconciliations and analysis of intercompany balances
* Assist with preparation of reporting requirements
* Play an integral part in the closing process
* Assist with establishing internal controls in preparation for future SOX standards
* Interact with the company s external and internal audits
* Recommends methods and procedures to improve the functions of the accounting policies and procedures
* Additional duties as necessary
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* BS in Accounting preferred or relevant work experience
* Intermediate level of Excel proficiency required
* Effective written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
* Able to work under the pressure of deadlines
* Ability to present findings, issues & recommendations to management
Equal Opportunity Employer. Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the OADA, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.