This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is a unique firm that provides a wide range of outsourced business services to small businesses and start-ups. This is an exciting and fast-paced firm with an awesome culture. The company covers everything from basic bookkeeping and tax planning to forecasting/budgets to HR, legal, and acquisition work. They are seeking a full-time Accountant to join their growing Venice office.
This is a great opportunity to grow with a unique and dynamic company!
- Serve as a day-to-day point person for clients, who are a mix of entrepreneurs, entertainment companies, and creative agencies
- Basic accounting and finance functions, including: financial statement preperation, compliance reporting, month-end closing, accounts payable/accounts receivable, invoice authorizations, reconciliations, journal entries, and assistance with financial and tax audits
- Assist with a variety of areas outside of traditional accounting, including human resources and legal, in order to serve as a broader business consultant to clients
- Support team members, as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years accounting or business management experience
- Experience with client services
- Ability to juggle different clients at the same time and multi-task
- Experience working an extremely fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where no job is below you
- Sense of humor and love of life a must!