This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMy client is a global real estate and investment management firm active in 10 countries. The candidate will serve as a key member of the consolidation and reporting team.This is a unique career opportunity for exposure and advancement in a dynamic work environment with plenty of room for growth.
* Preparation of general journal entries
* Preparation of system generated and manual wire transfers
* Record monthly accruals for expenses, dividend payables, and other items
* Prepare monthly account reconciliations and reporting packages
* Monitor cash on a daily basis and record entries
* Prepare supporting schedules for the 10-Q/10-K
* Coordinate with internal and external auditors
* 2-3 years of accounting experience
* CPA a plus, but not required
* Real estate or financial services industry experience a plus but not required
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
* Strong work ethic and time management skills
* Curious, driven and motivated to learn
* Team player as well as self-directed
* Multitasking ability