Staff Accountant - Multi-Unit Restaurant Group 8/31/2016
Dugan Staffing Solutions, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY STAFF ACCOUNTANTwanted in Bethesda, MD for a multi-restaurant group in the Washington, DC metro area.
_REPORTS TO:_ Senior Accountant verifying information.
* Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts and researching/ correcting entries as needed.
* Process monthly payables by entering invoices; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
* Issue timely and complete financial statements - weekly P&L, period P&L (individual restaurant and total company roll up), sales dashboard, cash flowreports and otherreporting valuable to the operations team
* Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner and accounts receivable are collected promptly
* Minimal travel - Travel to restaurants once a quarter for audit.
* Ensure that vendor statement reconciliations are completed each period.
* Ensure that vendor statements reconciliations are each period
* Maintain the chart of accounts and current vendor list.
* Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
* Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems and maintaining office equipment.
* Maintain an orderly accounting filing system for all vendor files, leases, contract and restaurant licenses
* Competitive salary
* Bonus structure
* Paid vacation
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Opportunity for ground floor growth & key leadership positions
* Big company systems, small company feel
* Entrepreneurial environment with participation in decision making
* Quality of Life - 5 day work week, 10 hour shifts
* Much more!
In addition to considering you for this particular Staff Accountantjob posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.