Staff Accountant (NTN Driveshaft Anderson / Anderson, Indiana
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
NTN Bearing of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NTN, a world leader in constant velocity technology for the automotive industry, is currently seeking a LOCAL qualified STAFF ACCOUNTANT for our Anderson, Indiana operation. NTN Anderson manufactures Constant Velocity Joints (CVJs) for many of the major OEM automotive companies and is currently a greenfield project.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Assist in developing and maintaining standard costs for all inventory items, performing new item cost roll-ups, insuring accurate bills of materials and work center rates.
* Maintain accurate inventory records and be involved in performing physical inventories.
* Provide management with spending, scrap and variance analysis (materials, labor, overhead).
* Maintain fixed asset sub-ledger system (FAS), and Construction-in-Progress tracking against approved amounts.
* Participation in annual budgeting process.
* Journal entries including recurring and reversing types as necessary.
* Monthly account reconciliations and general ledger analysis including intercompany balancing.
* Assist in month-end closing process.
* Assist in preparation of financial reporting packages for internal and corporate managers.
* Preparing NAFTA certifications for customers.
* Other duties as assigned.
* B.S. in Accounting or related field.
* Minimum five (5) year s experience in cost accounting in a manufacturing environment.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel (lookups, sorting, filtering and pivot tables, etc.).
* Knowledge of JDE financial applications would be a plus.
* Self-motivated, proactive individual capable of working as a team member and operating independently.
* Excellent presentation, analytical and written/verbal communication skills.
NTN Driveshaft Anderson offers competitive wages and a full range of comprehensive benefits that far exceed the industry standard. These include medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), paid vacation and tuition reimbursement. NTN Anderson is an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports diversity in the work place.
Qualified applicants should apply online at:
NTN Values a diverse workforce and is an EOE.