Staff Accountant - Part-time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Partners Community Physicians Organization(PCPO)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY General Summary/Overview:
Opportunity to work a part-time schedule with an outstanding organization! Partners Community Physicians Network is part of Partners HealthCare System, founded by Massachusetts General and Brigham & Womens Hospitals.
Our offices are currently in Needham, but we are relocating in December to a new, state-of-the-art building at Assembly Row in Somerville!
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Process monthly journal entries
* Reconcile balance sheet accounts to support month end financial close. Complete balance sheet roll-forward analyses as required
* Analyze monthly income statement activity compared to budget & prior year. Provide variance narratives to management on a monthly basis
* Review selected accounts payable activity on a daily basis
* Assist with the annual operating and capital budget process
* Provide ad hoc analyses and reporting as needed
* Assist with continuous improvement projects
* Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
* 1 - 3 years of related work experience.
* Solid knowledge of GAAP.
* Strong organizational skills, problem solving skills and analysis skills with attention to detail.
* Excel knowledge required, system knowledge of PeopleSoft Accounting desired.
Standard office environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer