This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
PARAGON COMMERCIAL BANK (A CORP)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsible for most aspects of accounts payable, general ledger, and for providing support to ensure financial statements are presented in accordance with company policy and procedures, and applicable generally accepted accounting practices (GAAP). Act as backup to the Human Resources Generalist in processing payroll.
* Enter Accounts payable into the ASCEND system for processing. Responsible for issuing A/P checks, maintain vendors & ensure A/P data posts correctly to the GL.
* Process payroll in the absence of the HR Generalist . This includes entering/reviewing changes in Ultipro (Bank's payroll system).
* Pay Corp VISAs.
* Balance Correspondent Bank reconciliations on a daily basis.
* Balance Federal Reserve, FHLB, Due Participant, Proof Clearing, and other miscellaneous reconciliations on a daily basis.
* Send wires to Moneygram daily.
* Perform General Ledger entries on a daily basis within the Horizon Host System.
* Setup Prepaid expenses according to bank policy within BankTel.
* Setup Fixed assets within CS Professional Thomas Reuters system.
* Do research for numerous accounts within the bank for various departments to help keep the bank in balance.