Staff Accountant 9/1/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MedTrust is hiring an Accountant for our Corporate Office location. The Accountant will assist the company CEO with the financial affairs of the organization and preparation of financial analysis of operation interim and final financial statements with supporting schedules. Full time position, working office hours; Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. Excellent compensation + full benefits offered.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Prepares asset, liabilities, expense account and journal entries.
* Creates, gathers and reviews documents for financial transactions.
* Reconciles various accounts by analyzing account information.
* Reconciles subsidiary ledgers to general ledger and evaluates sub-ledger for obvious errors and omissions.
* Perform variance analysis on general ledger accounts.
* Assists in preparing monthly financial information for both internal and external reporting.
* May prepare, verify and control the input of journal entries to the general ledger.
* Assists in quarterly and annual reviews performed by external auditors.
* Prepares special financial reports for management.
* Codes accounts payable and inputs into QuickBooks.
* Maintains historical records by filing documents.
* Other responsibilities as needed and assigned.
* A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting at an accredited university or college preferred.
* Experienced general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and working knowledge of banking.
* Strong computer skills, proficiency in working with spreadsheets.
* Accounts Receivable & Payable experience.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Effective oral and written communication.
* Extensive experience using QuickBooks, ADP, MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
MedTrust, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer