This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
BIC products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
* Perform monthly closing procedures including journal entries to produce Financial Statements within a very short time frame.
* Distribute departmental expense tracking reports and respond to inquiries related to expense tracking reports, making adjustments and corrections as needed.
* Responsible for certain general ledger and Inter-company accounts including reconciling schedules, confirming balances and completing monthly analysis.
* Assist in the budget and forecast processes to provide results within the required timeframe.
* Setup capital projects in the accounting system and prepare budget and forecast spending reports.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.
* 2-3 years accounting experience in a profit-driven organization.
* Excellent computer skills including Excel and other Microsoft Office software programs.
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and perform well in a team environment.
* Willingness to adapt to changing business requirements and learn new systems/methods as required.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as a solid knowledge of accounting theory, are essential.
BIC offers a competitive salary, health insurance and 401(k). Successful candidates are required to pass a drug test and undergo a security check.
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Drug-Free Workplace.