This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONATARID - Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a fast expanding property management corporation who are seeking an experienced:
Due to company growth, the successful candidate who joins as Staff Accountant will be poised to become VP-Finance
* Assume overall responsibility for Accounts/Finance Department
* Supervise up to two staff
* Accounts Receivables/Accounts Payables
* Review, approve and post rental received
* Post property related expenses
* Complete invoicing
* Enter tenant lease information
* Monitor, track, review fees, and any other financial obligation of the tenant
* Generate monthly late and default letters
* Notify corporation when action needs to be taken in accordance with client's policies and procedures
* Complete Journal, Data and General Ledger entries
* Complete bank reconciliations
* Ensures the accuracy of financial information for the reporting period
* Makes necessary journal entries and accruals
* Create reports analyzing weekly and monthly expenses/spending
* Monthly, Quarterly, and Year End Financial Statement
* Add property acquisition information into management software
* Year-End items including W2's, 1099, etc.
* Prepare reports for owners/landlords
* Contact approved list of Vendors to conduct property repairs
* Weekly payroll
Experience & Qualifications:
* 5+ years' experience accounting within a property management corporation
* Understanding of residential lease administration
* Understands tenant, client, manager, vendor relationships
* Excellent Superior customer service skill
* Detailed, focused with ability to meet deadlines
* Experience using Appfolio or similar is preferred
Salary: To $65,000 Negotiable Depending on Experience. Plus benefits package.
Reply today with your current, up to date resume in the strictest confidence.
Are you part of the ATARID NETWORK Join the ATARID NETWORK today - you will be kept informed of career opportunities, salaries and related industry information.
ATARID's Specialist Recruiters work with you to ensure you are matched to the career opportunity of choice. ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.