Staff Accountant - Up to $78,000 per year
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONA successful client with over 20 years? tenure is seeking to grow their team with a full cycle accountant to support a busy office. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys the thrill of supporting a variety of accounting functions and is results/ goal driven.
The ideal candidate will be rounded with:
- Auditing FP and A Strong General Accounting
- Experience AP/AR Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- Extended knowledge of Excel including (v-look ups and Pivot tables)
- Strong general ledger experience Account reconciliation experience
- Month end closing
- Understanding of accruals, fixed assets, depreciation and amortization schedule
- Sales Tax, Payroll Tax Report
- Resolve Accounting issue
- Knowledge of accounting software?s
Qualification/ Education Requirements: Bachelor?s Degree in Accounting (preferred) or Relevant experience 3 -5 years of Experience Corporate Experience is a plus This company is seeking an individual that comes with great organization skills, great time management skills, and a positive attitude, as it will go a long way with building rapport with clients and team members. If this sounds like you, then please apply to this Accountant opportunity today!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.