This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/4/2016
Winter Park, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Seeking a Staff Accountant.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for maintaining Company financial transactions by providing Finance support in the areas of accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and other related areas. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for recording financial related transactions, then compiling and preparing financial reports. This position reports to the Controller.
* Assist the Controller in the daily, monthly and annual operations of the Finance department.
* Analyze data by developing spreadsheet reports detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
* Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
* Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected Company financial position.
* Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
* Coordinate accounts payable process ?V review invoice coding and approvals.
?h Keep job knowledge current by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and/or participating in professional organizations.
2+ years of Accounting or Finance experience required.
Experience with Timberline Software, or comparable software experience.
* Bachelor??s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.