Staff Accountant 8/18/2016
Woodland Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A well established health care services firm is seeking a Staff Accountant for their Woodland Hills corporate office. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for full cycle accounting including reconciling and maintaining multiple general ledger accounts, blaance sheet reconciliations, maintaining schedules for rent, lease and fixed assets, preparation of journal entries and supporting schedules, review of A/P coding, variance analysis of P&L's, and other accounting duties as needed including special projects such as assistance with the annual audit.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance
- Minimum of 3years'experience in corporate accounting
- Strong month-end close experience
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Microsoft Excel proficiency