This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Kraft Group LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Monthly closing process for all inventory categories, including valuation analysis/review, reconciliation and journal entry preparation.
- Analyze inventory for potential slow moving and/or obsolescence issues.
- Review and update inventory costing reserves.
- Plan, coordinate and execute physical inventory schedule (interim and year-end)
- Quarterly -- Rollstock, foam, and wood raw materials
- Semi-annual -- All other categories
- Plan, coordinate and execute cycle count programs at each location as deemed necessary.
- Analyze and update estimating standards for direct labor, variable and fixed overhead, delivery, selling and general and administration costs for each location.
- Analyze and maintain production data by machine and machine type across all plants.
- Review and analyze weekly production utilization and efficiency reports across all plants.
Reporting and Forecasting
- Review and analyze monthly financial results.
- Assist with building, maintaining and updating financial forecasting models.
- Ad hoc management reporting and analysis.
- Participate in the annual audit process with Ernst & Young.
- Compliance of the Sales Tax filing requirements for various States.
- Maintain and update the Fixed Asset System as needed.
- Maintain and update the monthly capital spend by project.
- Provide detailed depreciation projections to support the financial forecasts.
- Prepare the annual Declaration of Personal Property Tax for each taxing authority.
- Assist with the daily accounting activities including invoicing, accounts payable, cost allocation, and reporting.
- Participate in the month end closing process including preparation and review of journal entries and account reconciliations..