Staff Assistant, II - Breast Imaging
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Provide general administrative assistance to the Division of Breast Imaging including scheduling of patients, managing patient procedure schedules and tracking follow-up patient care
* Establish and maintain office systems (i.e. filing systems) and procedures for the division/office for smooth functioning of workflow. Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
* Independently maintain, track and update files for the Division on a regular basis. This may include administrative support to faculty and staff and/or other legal and administrative documents
* Maintain office supplies, requisition supplies, printing, maintenance, and other services.
* Maintain familiarity with all applicable Partners guidelines.
* Assists physicians as needed including but not limited to general grant preparation, research, recruitment processes and meeting coordination
* Excellent interpersonal/communications skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to learn new computer applications quickly and use them efficiently
* Ability to make decisions quickly and independently
* Ability to interact with individuals in senior leadership roles at Partners HealthCare and throughout the industry
* Ability to interact and communicate with patients, physicians, radiologists and offices in a professional, calm and compassionate manner
* Creative thinking, a willingness to learn new things, problem solving and an ability to handle multiple projects are expected
* Ability to handle sensitive/confidential matters discreetly and maintain confidentiality guidelines
Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.