This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you a detailed and experienced Audit Professional looking for a highly visible opportunity to advance your career and take on a new challenge Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a STAFF AUDITOR to join the top performing team of a growing, market leader in the Tampa Bay area. Reporting directly to the Audit Manager, you will be responsible for financial and operational audit, SOX compliance, assessing and documenting key controls, controls testing, risk assessment, and more.
In return for your audit expertise, our client offers a professional working environment, GREAT leadership, high visibility, TERRIFIC career growth potential, medical & health insurance, and a highly competitive compensation package, plus bonus potential! This is a great opportunity to take your audit career to the next level. Apply today!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting we know how to find it!
*PLEASE LIST RELOCATION PLANS IN COVER LETTER.*
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
* CPA or CISA certification preferred
* At least 3+ years of audit experience, ideally with a mix of public accounting & industry experience
* Strong knowledge of risk and controls required
* Superb attention to detail
* Minimum travel
* Excellent interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills