This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
* Work on building and maintaining software infrastructure for next-generation Wi-Fi physical layer HW models, micro-architecture development, and performance characterization.
* Maintain and improve our internal build and continuous integration systems for Wi-Fi/WLAN physical layer models and FW development platforms Develop, maintain, and improve internal infrastructure systems and automation tools (Jenkins/Gradle/Perforce)
* Develop, maintain, and improve our customer-facing web-based systems
* Troubleshooting build, deployment, and system issues.
* Experience with continuous integration build systems
* Experience designing build, test, and deployment pipelines through the continuous integration build systems Strong coding skills.
* Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
* BS/MS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
* Required: Bachelors, Electrical Engineering
Preferred: Masters, Electrical Engineering