Staff Engineer-Supplier Quality - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/5/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONStaff Engineer-Supplier Quality - Kohler, WI
As a Staff Engineer-Supplier Quality, Global Faucets this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge. Growth through new product development is a critical business objective for Kohler. You will be responsible for leading supplier quality project support for the Global Faucets New Product Development teams in establishing & utilizing Supplier Quality procedures, processes and systems which drive consistency throughout the organization
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
* Work with cross functional teams to launch new products
* Lead a team of 5 supplier quality associates to support NPD category portfolio of projects
* Act as the Quality representative on NPD & Procurement teams
* Present project updates to senior management for review
* Resolve quality, timing and resource issues that negatively impact project launches
* Participate in supplier selection, qualification, and Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) activities.
* Participate in supplier selection, qualification, including Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) activities as required by the level of criticality of the component. Activities include leading Print Process Reviews (PPR), generating PPAP requests directly to suppliers followed by review and approval of PPAP's.
* Bachelors' Degree in an engineering discipline required.
* 10 years of work experience in quality/ manufacturing or related field.
* 10%- 15% travel is expected. Both local and international.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.