Staff HRIS Analyst 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY What you do at AMD changes everything.
At AMD, we're looking for those who embrace the challenge of transforming the future and redefining an entire industry, one innovation at a time. Developing great technology takes more than just talent. It takes amazing people who understand how collaboration and respect for the abilities of each individual pushes us to greater heights!
At AMD, you'll be given opportunities to:
* Push the boundaries of processing every day
* Reshape "what's now" and create "what's next"
* Redefine and drive next-generation technologies
* Work with some of the greatest minds in the computing industry
AMD attracts a unique breed of individuals--those who push through boundaries to embrace challenges and help drive change. Are you one of them
* Perform analysis of HRIS systems by researching and identifying the root causes for data problems such as system limitations or design, user error or lack of standard procedures for accurate ongoing administration of HRIS systems and reports.
* Collaborate, consult and partner with Global business owners regarding business needs and effectively discuss technical and resource availability. Translate business needs into technical requirements using standard HRIS process models in order to support HR Business requirements.
* Monitor and support ongoing maintenance of HRIS external applications including needs analysis, project planning, requirements specification, vendor selection, customization, testing, training and implementation, within the IT and HR Business established guidelines results to facilitate information flow between HR systems and external systems.
* Recommend, plan, implement, test, and train teams for improvements, enhancements, for new and existing HR applications while promoting standardization and best practices across global regions.
* Provide technical and operational support to users of HR systems through documentation of processes, delivering end user training in an understandable context for all levels of users, and communicating changes to business requirements, enhancements or production issues to IT, Payroll, HR and other affected organizations.
* Perform internal and external system audits to ensure data integrity and efficient processing of HR data. Develop business rules to clean and validate data to maintain ongoing data integrity.
* Manage data loads requests by performing data scrubbing before data loads and data validation after its completion.
* Other duties as required.
* Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
* 5 years related experience required.
* Progressive functional experience with SuccessFactors tools preferred, with emphasis on any of the following modules: Compensation, Variable Pay, Performance and Goals, Development Plan, Calibration, Learning Management, Recruiting, Onboarding, Employee Central and/or Succession Planning.
* Hands-on ERP experience required, SAP preferred. Experience with SAP HCM modules including OM, PA, ESS and MSS is strongly desired.
* Individual must be a self-starter and be able to maintain composure and handle multiple conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment.
* Must possess strong attention to detail, and the proven ability to be proactive, take initiative, make independent decisions, exercise sound judgment and develop creative and effective solutions.
* Ability to work well and communicate with employees at all levels throughout a global organization, and possess strong written and oral communication skills, with an ability to translate complex data for a variety of audiences.
* Ability to maintain the highest level of discretion, diplomacy and confidentiality
* Demonstrated ability to lead and organize cross-functional teams.
* HR Systems development, implementation and project management experience, preferably in a corporate global environment.
* Ability to work flexible schedules including some early mornings, evenings and weekends -- I might consider leaving this out (this can be handled during the interview process).
* Basic understanding of SAP HR security roles and how combined security roles impact user access is desired -- I'd leave this out (you have Carol and Infosys for this, so don't think we need a person who understands SAP security).
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status.