Staff Nurse, Cardiac Cath/IR Labs - Sign-on Bonus
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONProvides professional, safe, effective, patient-centered care for patients undergoing cardiac catheterization and interventional cardiac procedures. Communicates with physician and team continuously and as needed regarding patient condition. Monitors, positions and assesses patients during procedures. Performs conscious sedation under physician direction. Performs, interprets and documents hemodynamic monitoring and acts as a circulating RN providing supplies and equipment as needed. Interacts with patients, significant others and families as well as your partners in care. You will be committed to Cadence Health's vision: Through teamwork and collaboration, our caregivers at each hospital and across the entire system will provide seamless access to outstanding care and service for our patients. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
* Current Cath Lab and/or IR experience required
* 1 year of Critical Care nursing experience preferred
* Proficient in interpreting EKG and hemodynamic pressure tracings
* Willingness to take call as needed
* Demonstrated commitment to teamwork, patient-centered care and effective communication
* Current State of Illinois RN license in good standing
* This position has on-call responsibilities. Must be able to arrive at hospital within 30 minutes of being called in.
* BSN Preferred.
* Associate Degreed RNs must enroll in an accredited Bachelors of Science (BSN) Completion Program within 30 days of your employment. You will have two years from the program start date to complete your degree.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS: ACLS, BLS